348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
I used the Outlet ater shopping around and got a very god price plus a freebie when I purchased my GX24. I have had not problems with my cutter but do recommend you get the stand as well if you can afford the extra money.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I agree the stand is high dollar, but well worth it in my opinion. It allows me to wheel it around and not need a table space to set it on. I would call a few vendors and see who will give you the best package price for the whole deal if your budget will allow. I used www.imprintables.com and was very happy with my deal and the extras Josh threw in. Josh sells more cutters than most of the other places, therefore he gets a little better deal( I Think,but don"t know this for a fact). Which allows him to throw in some vinyl, plus he supplies a nice DVD of videos and training with step by step instructions for operation ( including contour cutting). The video is worth paying at least $50 for in my opinion. I hope this helps you decide. The cutter's I have were both great investments and have more than paid for themselves. .... JB

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I just got a roland engraver .. I got it from my local supplier that I use quite often. (ordway sign suppy). It was 70 dollars more than the roldand outlet price.. But I had to pay NO Shipping..and I would much rather have my local guys to call if anything happens or goes wrong..
It was not worth it to me for a mere 70 bucks.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I just got a roland engraver .. I got it from my local supplier that I use quite often. (ordway sign suppy). It was 70 dollars more than the roldand outlet price.. But I had to pay NO Shipping..and I would much rather have my local guys to call if anything happens or goes wrong..
It was not worth it to me for a mere 70 bucks.
I agree local is best, but a vendor that has good customer service is nice too. I would rather have good service and more distance than vice versa. A bad vendor being to close could find me on his door step or in his show inside my truck( right through the window) I'm glad signwarehouse is so far away from me. ... JB

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I agree local is best, but a vendor that has good customer service is nice too. I would rather have good service and more distance than vice versa. A bad vendor being to close could find me on his door step or in his show inside my truck( right through the window) I'm glad signwarehouse is so far away from me. ... JB
rof.. JB
we are lucky to have alot of vendors close to use.. altho we only use 2 of them as a rule..
an example of why local works for me.. is my engraver we just bought.. We ordered it Tues. late afternoon. Ordway told us they didnt have in stock *they had sold the last one in stock the day before* but could drop ship from roland to us, would call us back and let us know when it would be here.. We got a call back in the evening from ordway saying that roland couldnt drop ship till today *thursday*... when we explained what an emergency it was and that we needed it asap.. Joe our salesman their at ordway Took care of it for us.. He got the ordway delivery driver to drive to orange county to pick it up and brought it to us yesterday afternoon.. less than 24 hours after we ordered it.. with no delievery charges..
This is not the first time they have gone the extra mile for us.. and is what I think we all need to ask both from our suppliers..and the service we should give our customers as well
sue

1 - 7 of 7 Posts