T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to cut the attached out for a dark shirt. I extract the outline, break the polyline and delte the cut lines that I don't want it to cut. I have tried twice now and it screws uo around the nose and the eyes/ears. can't seem to see any lines that I am missing....

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
Can you set-up the cut lines, then zoom in, do a screen capture and post that image, so we can see where the lines are?

Eric :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
plese see attached. I ahve included the Cut Studio file as well as a screen shot. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
291 Posts
I cannot see your cst file, so I downloaded your gif, converted it to a bmp and extracted the lines. I went through and did a very quick clean-up, but I don't know what lines you want or don't want.

Anyways, the forums won't let me upload the cst file I worked on and another my wife Debbie worked on, so PM me your email address and I will send them to you. I hope it is something you can use.

http://www.jackprintanddesign.com/img/tshirtforums/headshotcst.cstEric :cool:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Ouch...you're treading on thin ice any time you attempt to use a GIF. GIFs are not intended for printing, they were created for low-res computer screens. I'm sure cleaning it up was a joy. At least it wasn't a complex graphic, but my head hurts at the thought nonetheless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts