T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Roland GX-24 and I use Corel draw program. I recently upgraded my computer as well as the corel draw program. When I did this I had to reinstall my GX-24 onto my computer. I got it installed but it won't work. I am not sure if I am missing a step or what is going on. Corel Draw no longer has the button on it to send it to cut studio nor can I open my file in cut studio and cut from there either. I have tried so many youtube videos and am getting no where. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Most likely the driver hasn't installed correctly, you can check & see by going into device manager. If you plugged the GX-24 into your pc & then installed the driver then that's the problem, just disconnect it again, install the driver and at the appropriate time the install will request you plug the machine into the pc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did all of that. However when i try to install the cut studio plug in in corel draw, after I install it successfully it tells me to go into to the tools window and then into macros. When I go into the macros cut studio is not there like it shows in the instructions and i don't know how to get it there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did all of that. However when i try to install the cut studio plug in in corel draw, after I install it successfully it tells me to go into to the tools window and then into macros. When I go into the macros cut studio is not there like it shows in the instructions and i don't know how to get it there.
Just a quick question, why do you use Cut Studio? I used to use Cut Studio years ago, but stopped using it because of the problems that came with it. I always cut from Corel which is a lot easier than going through CS.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a quick question, why do you use Cut Studio? I used to use Cut Studio years ago, but stopped using it because of the problems that came with it. I always cut from Corel which is a lot easier than going through CS.
I have always used cut studio. I’m not sure how to cut directly from Corel without it.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I have always used cut studio. I’m not sure how to cut directly from Corel without it.
Take a look at Craftedge SCAL 5

Fully working trial version to try it out with your cutter (except that it will cut a 'watermark' until registered), and a ridiculously low price for such powerful and well-supported software. I've used it for years now and it's very easy to use.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Basically it is exactly the same as you would use a normal printer. You do your design, put a cut line around the image, make it an out line, then go to print, choose the cutter, click print view, select print bottom left corner, then click print. Simple.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Basically it is exactly the same as you would use a normal printer. You do your design, put a cut line around the image, make it an out line, then go to print, choose the cutter, click print view, select print bottom left corner, then click print. Simple.
Thanks I will give that a try and see if I can figure it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.