T-Shirt Forums banner

Roland GX-24 buying guide

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Bhage 
#1 ·
Hello everyone

I found a “good deal” on craighlist. Someone is going out of business and because of that they are selling the Roland GX-24 for $400. I’m going to try my best to get it cheaper than that. Now, my question is: What do I need to look for before buying it. What test should I do? Which especific parts should I look at? Deal breakers? Which questions should I ask?
I’m actually looking to resell it. Although, this one is better than the one I currently have. I’m looking to start a screen printing business so, any extra money that I can make will hell me.

Sorry if I asked this question on the wrong place. This is like my second or third time I post.
Thanks.

#3 ·
Google will tell you if they've got any inherent issues.

The machine has a built in self test cut but its very simple. My advise would be take a design on a thumb drive with you along with some vinyl, cut it & weed it & see.

The consumables are the blade/blade holder & the nylon strip below where the blade cuts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.