T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All I'm very new to the forum..have been working with embroidery for 16yrs...just wondering if my roland camm 1 24in cutter will work for rhinestone transfers..I already have a george knight heat press, roland cutter as well as smart design and corel 12 software...can I just purchase a "rhinestone" program to be able to make rhinestone stencils...or do I have to purchase everything from square one...less the heat press.
Thanks

· Registered
274 Posts
Hi All I'm very new to the forum..have been working with embroidery for 16yrs...just wondering if my roland camm 1 24in cutter will work for rhinestone transfers..I already have a george knight heat press, roland cutter as well as smart design and corel 12 software...can I just purchase a "rhinestone" program to be able to make rhinestone stencils...or do I have to purchase everything from square one...less the heat press.
Thanks
RWearStudio can output rhinestone patterns to your cutter. It can be purchased through a Roland dealer or here - Roland DGA Store - Your source for genuine Roland parts, supplies and media

We also have videos on our youtube page - rolanddgasupport - YouTube

-Dana

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.