T-Shirt Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well I did it bought BN-20 today can't wait to get it!!
Good luck. You ll hv a great time running that great machine.

Im not sure if everyone tried this yet. Siser released its latest heat transfer material called the softprint. Its very light and thin, once applied the hand feel is as soft as DTG printed designs. You can do really fine details with it, but unfortunately you could only do white or light coloured garments with it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
can anybody help me with the prof of this company. (bestprinterasia.com) i found their printer vs300 cheaper and i am afraid to buy from them. i think they are in Indonesia. Pls if you live around there, help me out!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
can anybody help me with the prof of this company. (bestprinterasia.com) i found their printer vs300 cheaper and i am afraid to buy from them. i think they are in Indonesia. Pls if you live around there, help me out!
They are a scam site. I would stay clear of it

Sent from my iPad using TShirtForums app

·
Registered
102 Posts
I live in Indonesia. Its 100% scam.Bhinneka is the sole distributor for Roland products in Indonesia.

·
Registered
32 Posts
well i have received my BN-20 and happy so far, just wish i could you use as cut only without have to outline everything. I use Corel draw and i can't figure out how to sepperate the outline i create, and add outline to that outline so i can cut around. Does that make sense

·
Registered
118 Posts
Well Dan I have to ask how are you making out? I am going for a demo Mon. at a Roland dealer. They gave me a great price on a recon BN-20 with a roland warranty and a sp300. The BN20 is about 1/2 price so I think I will go that way. Does anyone have any experience with Roland reconditioned items???

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pretty sure a BN-20 will be purchased this week for us. But, can we really be happy using it as just a cutter for 80-90% of our products? I guess im asking do I need a separate cutter or can the bn handle daily cutting only jobs and hold up well? Also, stahls has it for 6900 this month. Is that the best deal today? We will need some media and a stand maybe due to working in the house right now and like to roll all equipment to another room when not in use. Also buying a larger heat press. Have a 15x15 and want to but the Fusion 16x20. Best deal on it and a stand? thanks ZAC

·
Registered
685 Posts
The only problem with this machine is its speed. Its so slowww..i mean real slow. I suggest once youve paid back your investment. Invest in a small plotter.
As I already have a servo based 1200 wide cutter would a BN-20 be a good investment. I am hoping to be able to take advantage of any new version of openTshirt that might come out. ;) (Instead of messing about with flash)

A mate of mine is a genius with a digital pad so art is not going to be an issue.

I have only just found that you can use an eco solvent to print on T shirt media. so any advice appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought the BN 20 at the ISS Show from Stahl's and have had nothing but trouble. The printer won't cut and yes I have the right cut contour color, and their tech department was abrupt and not helpful. Perhaps I should have purchased elsewhere as maybe I would have had better support. Can anyone help me with what might be wrong with the cutter option? I do own other Roland machines so followed all the directions, just not getting any help and am about ready to get rid of the printer. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
I hope that our tech support was not abrupt with you and that we can help you get the issue resolved. Please give me call tomorrow and I will do my best to get the machine running for you. I have several meetings during the day but you can reach me at 586-772-6161 extension 5693

Steven Jackson - tech support manager, digital devices, Stahls'

161 - 180 of 216 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.