T-Shirt Forums banner

Roland BN20 newbie

62 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  ProFeSSorFLYy
Hi guys
I am relatively new to the tshirt design and print market. To date I have only done simple heat transfer print and cuts for our local soccer clubs but am now wanting to expand a little.
I am self taught in Illustrator and am having great fun creating designs and reproducing drawings my daughter has done and pressing them on to shirts and tote bags.
I have many many questions queries and more questions to ask. I do find a lot of answers on line and sometimes Its just trial and error.
You will no doubt hear from me a lot in the near future.
Great to be part of your forum!
mary :)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Hi guys
I am relatively new to the tshirt design and print market. To date I have only done simple heat transfer print and cuts for our local soccer clubs but am now wanting to expand a little.
I am self taught in Illustrator and am having great fun creating designs and reproducing drawings my daughter has done and pressing them on to shirts and tote bags.
I have many many questions queries and more questions to ask. I do find a lot of answers on line and sometimes Its just trial and error.
You will no doubt hear from me a lot in the near future.
Great to be part of your forum!
mary :)
Congrats on the new acquisition! There's alot to learn and profits to be made.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.