T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rodney,

I just read the anniversary post. Man, when I read the part about you giving away a brand new heat press my eyes bugged out.

Can we get some more details about the contest please? :D

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
So Rodney, you need an idea of how to win the contest.. like the ultimate tee shirt saying.. or design.. Put it up and then let forums users vote.. no wait I would cheat.. But it might work. How about why I need a heat press and what I would do with it if I won.. How about coming up with the best idea as to how to win the contest in the first place.. like the ones above..

·
Registered
950 Posts
Man, that is great Rodney. I almost missed that post.

Happy birthday to us!

Thank you so much for creating these forums Rodney!

I can't wait to see what the contest will be. :)

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Yeah, it was my wife's birthday this weekend, so it was time for a little "offline" time :)

I should be posting the details of the Heat Press contest this week. It will probably be a simple sweepstakes random drawing.

I'm also thinking about having a design contest for the t-shirtforums.com t-shirts. The t-shirts will be giveaways, but I have a "theme" in mind for the design and it would be cool if the design came from a forum member. Gotta work out the details on how that will work as well :)

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Looks like we'll be giving away a brand new 16" x 16" Heat Press with Digital Controls valued at over $1000 :)

It will be a random sweepstakes available to all forum members who want to enter!

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
funtimesx said:
Oh oh oh oh - does that include international members?!
Good question. I'd like to inlcude all international members, but I'll have to check to make sure there are no issues with international sweepstakes.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
In my initial research, I found found that Canada outlaws ALL sweepstakes and if the promotion is available in Quebec, the entire promotion must be made available in French.

Looks like the international sweepstakes laws are kind of iffy, although I've seen some sites offer contests internationall (like threadless).

·
Registered
77 Posts
I agree, sounds iffy to me too. Let's just keep it to those of us in the Sac area. We wouldn't want to break any international laws. Oh yeah Go KINGS!

·
Registered
950 Posts
How do we enter?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
If you exclude Australia, 1/5 of the regular forum members based there will fill the boards with disinformation about screenprinting for months. :)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
monkeylantern said:
If you exclude Australia, 1/5 of the regular forum members based there will fill the boards with disinformation about screenprinting for months. :)
Don't I do that anyway? ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts