T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've never watched or heard of "The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch," take a look at it.

I find it inspirational to see the many small, medium and large business owners who come to the show and share how their businesses started with nothing more than an idea and skyrocketed to something that put them on top of the world.

The web site is: MSNBC - The Big Idea: Donny Deutsch Questions People in Business, Entertainment and Politics Front Page

It comes on week nights at 10p/1a on CNBC. It's on now, though it's about people who have overcome fears of things in their lives that the average person would hope to never endure.

Scott Jordan was on the show Nov. 20th, owner of the Scottevest company who quit his job and followed his dream.

Enjoy and I wish everyone the success they desire to achieve in your chosen business!

AB

·
Registered
389 Posts
Part of my five year plan is to make 300 million dollars or more in the next 5 years. I don't necessarily plan on making it all from t-shirts. I'll do whatever it takes and go into whatever kind of businesses and/or investments that work for me. I heard of someone who made $750 million in just 4 years. I look at it as a fun game, like playing Halo. But instead of becoming great at shooting imaginary aliens, you become great making large amounts of money fast. That's much more rewarding and thrilling. That's a skill that pays off big time in the real world. Other people have done it and I'm sure I can do it too. I'm not just going to sit by and let other people have all the fun. I want in on this. I want my own big fortune. I want to build my own huge, custom-designed mansion and my own collection of cool cars and everything else. I've been studying advice on how to become rich and I'm going to keep learning more.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is very cool, because it proves that perseverance and diligence can make any dream come true. The main thing for this is to do something.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not so long ago I read about the American dream and the basic essence of this concept in modern society. And for some reason I came to the conclusion that this is just a doctrine that exists in theory. But after reading your message, I realize that I was very wrong. If anyone is interested, you can read about it at papersowl.com/examples/american-dream/.
I realized that the American dream is a concept that really exists, and all that is needed to make it happen is perseverance and a desire to achieve more. This is exactly what is written in this doctrine. Your message convinced me of that. It's very cool.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts