T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Hey everyone I've went through many stages and designs for a website. Some were good and some were horrible. The one I have right now I like alot and would like some of you all's opinions on it let me know what you all thing.

Here's the link Rise Above Sneakers X Apparel Streetwear

Rise Above Over Everything!
You need some kind of search functionality. Make sure its available on every page a user can access. Also whats with the black bar that appears when hovering over the collection link? It seems to be the only one that does that. I would reconsider your CSS that is controlling your link hovers for your top nav. I cant think of a good reason for a nav option to disappear from a users view even if they are hovering over it.

Edit: I now see the reasoning for that black bar. If that's the design you want to go with I would ensure that the text stating its a link to the fall 2013 lookbook appear when a user hovers over collection and not only when they hover over that bar, because if they don't (which I didnt at first) they would never know about it.

Anyway just some stuff to think about, good luck!

· Registered
32 Posts
You need some kind of search functionality. Make sure its available on every page a user can access. Also whats with the black bar that appears when hovering over the collection link? It seems to be the only one that does that. I would reconsider your CSS that is controlling your link hovers for your top nav. I cant think of a good reason for a nav option to disappear from a users view even if they are hovering over it.

Edit: I now see the reasoning for that black bar. If that's the design you want to go with I would ensure that the text stating its a link to the fall 2013 lookbook appear when a user hovers over collection and not only when they hover over that bar, because if they don't (which I didnt at first) they would never know about it.

Anyway just some stuff to think about, good luck!
A few more things I noticed, there is no way to change the quantity of items before you add them to the cart maybe think about giving the user the option of selecting how many shirts they want to add rather than forcing them to do so through the shopping cart itself.

I'm not sure if this is intended or not but the shopping cart has a black background on every section except the checkout button making pretty much everything impossible to read.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.