T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My supplier in France don't seem to not know If RipPro is included with a DTG Kiosk II and if there is a validation key or if I have to purchase the software.

Does anyone know if the software is include with the printer? and If it is not, how much did you buy it?

also, It's possible to download it and test it from DTGdigital.com, does anyone know, how long the trial version work and if it's a complet version?

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much

do you think, its possible to force having RipPro even if I am in Europ ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
btw, to bad for me, you guy of SWF doesn't want to sell me the machine, you are much more effective than all the european supplier :(

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I know there are several people that have tried to get rippro in europe, but to no avail., I would contact mesa in texas as they are the main distributor and maybe they can give some help with this.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
BobbieLee,

Mesa, SWF East, YES Ltd (Impression Technology Europe) and Impression Technology (in Australia - also the master distruibutor for the world market) are all distributors of the DTG line of products with limited and protected territories. That is why we (SWF East) were not able to provide ecafe with the machine when he requested it. Now, all DTG distributors have the option of which software they sell and support with the machines, so the European distributor should be able to order it, but he may not be able to support it.

Hope this clarifies things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts