T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ello, wondering if anybody can recommend a rip software to do color separation and gradients etc. that is A-compatible with Mac and B- compatible with Canon Ix6820 printer… So far everything I come across that’s Mac compatible requires you to use an Epson printer. I’m sure I’m in the minority here, but I absolutely HATE Epson anything… So yeah, any help would be much appreciated… Thank you

· Registered
393 Posts
ello, wondering if anybody can recommend a rip software to do color separation and gradients etc. that is A-compatible with Mac and B- compatible with Canon Ix6820 printer… So far everything I come across that’s Mac compatible requires you to use an Epson printer. I’m sure I’m in the minority here, but I absolutely HATE Epson anything… So yeah, any help would be much appreciated… Thank you
Tell me about it. We run a Canon ImageProGraf iPF670 and have to use a laptop running Windows with the RIP. Why RIP software isn't compatible with both I don't know. You could run Bootcamp or similar to use both Windows and Mac OS then the RIP would work or buy a cheapish laptop and do it like that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.