T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the feel of ringspun cotton t-shirts, but the styles/manufacturers I've seen so far get pretty pricey when it comes to ring spun.

I've looked at Jerzees (18Z), AmericanApparel, AlternativeApparel, Hanes Beefy (5180). Fruit of the Loom used to make a 6oz ringspun cotton (30RSR), but it looks like they've discontinued it.

RoyalApparel seems to have some ring spun tees, but I haven't gotten pricing from them yet.

Any other leads?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey Rodney! What's your fax number or email, I'll send over the pricelist for Royal Apparel. I mean per-piece you are looking at around 5.33/per shirt but when you buy in dozen and case(60) then it becomes cheaper. Dov from American Apparel actually got intouch with me. He heard my line was using american apparel and he wanted to do a whole custom line, I guess American Apparel Fine Jersey T-Shirt Style Number 2001 are about 4.4oz-4.6oz but I wanted to drop the oz down to 3.5oz..which would be around sheer. I was about to go with royal apparel because I love their styles and they seem to be able to send you tagless t-shirts. But now that I've been intouch with Dov from American Apparel, I guess I'll stick with AA! LET ME KNOW! I'll get that pricelist to you asap!
Cheers!

P.s. I miss being on the forums! CIAO

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What exactly do you consider pricey
I think I'm looking for sub $3 ringspun cotton t-shirts (which doesn't seem like a realistic goal from my initial research).

·
Registered
180 Posts
identityburn said:
Yeah I've looked around too, and haven't seen anything below $3.50 or so. And thats case pricing, so who knows.
I have found ssactivewear.com has the best prices. They hit you for 3% when using a credit card but they are still the cheapest. Same price for 1 shirt or 1000.

Jerzees ZT $1.79
Hanes Beefy-T $1.99

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Bob, is that just for white or colors as well? $1.79 for a Jerzeez Zt color would be nice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know this is a old thread and your talking about price. My question "has anyone ran into any difficulty using Hot Split transfers or parasol ink transfers on ring spun cotton t-shirts?" I am doing a upscale/quality on my shirts expecting to increase my gross. Pros or Conns?
Ron/oldsaltsailor

1 - 17 of 17 Posts