T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wandering if anyone can point me in the right direction on this. I had a ringer Tommy shirt a few years ago, it was probably the best fitting shirt I've ever had. The shirt was white with a navy ring around the neck, but the arms did not have any rings on them. I have been trying forever to find a ringer like this but so far have been unsuccessful. Ring around the neck but not the sleeves. Any takers..........also I have already checked with Alpha, Broder, AA, and Blankshirts.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay sorry I just found one at Virginia Tees. The case piece price is $4.48 though and the shirt is made by Canvas. Never heard of them and that price is a little high from what I am used to (Gildan 2000s). The rep there was very helpful though and they are sending me a sample. I am only looking for white with a dark green around the neck.

·
Registered
387 Posts
G'Morning EngBulldog . . . . if you find a Tee that is made by the same company that is lower in price -- Virginia Tees will match the case price and with small additional % off . .
I've been doing with V'Tees for a bit now and since they have a local pick up . ...
it saves me a huge amount on s/h fees . .

Happy New Years

Diane :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info, yeah I saw that one as well earlier. I like it but AA seems to be a little pricey. Take care

1 - 7 of 7 Posts