T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious what is the best show to attend to learn the latest in products & techniques for heat transfer. I have a small shop that does vinyl and paper transfer and need to know what the leaders are doing. I'm NOT interesting in an apparel buying show.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I'm curious what is the best show to attend to learn the latest in products & techniques for heat transfer. I have a small shop that does vinyl and paper transfer and need to know what the leaders are doing. I'm NOT interesting in an apparel buying show.

Any help is appreciated.
In addition to the Great Garment Graphics show, I would suggest going to Printwear.

Printwear is the seminar to see a large variety of heat transfer options, apparel blanks and other printing technologies (DTG, screenprinting, dye sub, etc.) under one roof, whereas the GGG show is dedicated to showcasing only transfers & materials offered by the Stahls' company. I've been to both and have enjoyed both.

·
Registered
205 Posts

Any help is appreciated.
Great Garment Graphics is a great learning experience for seeing some techniques, presses and some newer offerings. I highly recommend it. Even for someone who has been doing this for a while there are gems to be had. That being said, it's not a show in the formal sense. It's a seminar.

Next would be ISS. The ISS shows focus on the apparel. Great shows...I could spend a week at ISS. Can't wait for Atlantic City!

And Printwear, which is part of the NBM shows for Graphics, Gifts and Apparel, isn't bad. I just attended Indianapolis and it was better than I had anticipated. Also got to meet a few great forum members!

Either ISS or Printwear is likely to end with you being a bit lighter in the wallet! :) Lots of fun...my wife even enjoys them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts