T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a dumb question, but I'm new to the world of transfers and t-shirts. Is it possible to use a RICOH MP C4504 laser printer to print on transfer paper? If so, what kind would be the best for light/best for dark (self-weeding possibly?)

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
This may be a dumb question, but I'm new to the world of transfers and t-shirts. Is it possible to use a RICOH MP C4504 laser printer to print on transfer paper? If so, what kind would be the best for light/best for dark (self-weeding possibly?)

Thanks!
I use a ricoh sp c250dn printer for printing ImageClip Laser Light. I keep watch (or better yet, pay attention to smell) for it running hot. I run about a hundred transfers and shut it down to cool. They have worked great for me, however you should look up online and see if the printers have a similar configuration. THAT will determine if your printer will work well and the transfers you intend to use (such as weedless or not) will also be a factor. You can reach out to the company that makes the transfers you intend to use and they can send you some paper samples. You can give it a whirl and see if they work.
Angie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.