T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello together
I have on my Ri 1000 a warning 990 head2 head3 To release it.
I have 4 colors CMYK and 2x white. The heads 2+3 are for white. With the nottzle check only the 4 colors CMYK come but no more white.
Do any of you know this problem?
Kind regards from Switzerland.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello together
I have on my Ri 1000 a warning 990 head2 head3 To release it.
I have 4 colors CMYK and 2x white. The heads 2+3 are for white. With the nottzle check only the 4 colors CMYK come but no more white.
Do any of you know this problem?
Kind regards from Switzerland.
The error code 990 is an indication that your white heads are clogged. At any point in time did you stop using the machine without loading the cleaner cartridges? Did you keep up and follow the daily, weekly and monthly cleaning? Also white inks must be shaken daily. If these steps arent followed it will lead to clogged heads.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The error code 990 is an indication that your white heads are clogged. At any point in time did you stop using the machine without loading the cleaner cartridges? Did you keep up and follow the daily, weekly and monthly cleaning? Also white inks must be shaken daily. If these steps arent followed it will lead to clogged heads.
tell me what to do in this situation,thks

·
Registered
2 Posts
So a 988 is a beginning to clog, a 990 is a full clog. When you reach 990 you should flush the lines with cleaner fluid. Once the lines are filled with cleaner you may notice one or two of the lines failed to fill with cleaner. Identify which line is not clear with cleaner. Power off machine. From here open the ink tray, remove the metal plating and disconnect the line from the ink supply unit. From here, syringe the line or lines until the clogged line or lines are free of ink. Recharge them with cleaner fluid. From here I recommend using the carriage cap and leaving it on for minimum 3 days rehydrating the cap every 24 hours. If you do not have a carriage cap with your printer I recommend purchasing one immediately the instructions will come with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts