T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
191 Posts
Hi Astrojean:

I am not in long island, but I would be happy to take a shot at converting it into a rhinestone template in Corel. You can then have it cut and rhinestoned at a local store. I am new and need the practice (so no charge). If I can't do it, I will let you know immediately.

Wanne send me the image? My email addy is: [email protected]

Nadine

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Astrojean:

I am not in long island, but I would be happy to take a shot at converting it into a rhinestone template in Corel. You can then have it cut and rhinestoned at a local store. I am new and need the practice (so no charge). If I can't do it, I will let you know immediately.

Wanne send me the image? My email addy is: [email protected]

Nadine
Thank you for converting my image into a rhinestone template in Corel! You did an outstanding job! I really appreciate your help :)

· Registered
277 Posts
Is there a rhinestone transfer company that gives quotes the same day for custom work?
Hi Montu,
We do custom rhinestone transfers. If u r still looking for supplier, pls feel free to contact us.
As the forum doesn't allow self-promotion, u can send me PM here or write me to [email protected] for detailed discussion.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.