T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know where you can purchase reasonable Rhinestone motif transfers in the south florida area? I prefer to be able to go into a location and hand pick what I like. I am looking to stay under $1 to $3 mark per item for med-small motif's and under the $5-$9 mark for large transfer motifs. Specifically, I am looking at trying to locate a very good variety of things to pick from (panthers, skulls, crosses), (faith based), (sports), (wine shirts). Any help is greatly appreciated. If the price is right I would also look at ordering on line but small orders to be sure the product is good first. I know of some in NY, reasonable. Any suggestions? Thanks.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Only one I know of is ZBSL...but they are not cheap...good but not cheap. Moey..not sure you will find what you seek...Doubt you will find the el cheapies you are looking for. I do the motifs and not way would I make a $1 motif...(unless it is just two stones!)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for clarification on using a household iron to applying the hotfix rhinestones. I read the lessons on making your own rhinestone pattern and feel I could handle that. I am just making shirts for myself and my daughter, so investing in a heat press is not really an option. But...I don't want the stones to fall off after the second washing either. Any suggestions? I have the hotfix wand, but am looking to creating patterns that would have many stones. Thanks!
Great forum by the way; I've enjoyed reading several threads.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Kelley,
You can apply them with household iron, they will not stay on as well as heat press, with pressure and higher heat,, and if one falls off, just have some extra stones, ready to iron on, in case,,
Most of us that make transfers ship extra stones with our Rhinestone Transfers, incase you loose one or two or shifting while shipping occures,, so if you loose one just lay it in the place where it came off, cover with pillow case and re iron,, to seal the new one on..
If you need any help,, let me know,, i will be glad to help,
sandy Jo
MMM:):p:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts