T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering selling ladies rhinestone tees. I have gathered a lot of information on cutters, software and heat press. I have no idea what rhinestones I would need to stock. Could anyone who does rhinestone tees give me an idea of the most used sizes and colors and also a good supplier for a low volume start-up for the stones and tees? Also, are Korean rhinestones the best stone to use? I will just be selling locally and no internet sales. Thanking you in advance for any input. :)

· Registered
146 Posts
I am considering selling ladies rhinestone tees. I have gathered a lot of information on cutters, software and heat press. I have no idea what rhinestones I would need to stock. Could anyone who does rhinestone tees give me an idea of the most used sizes and colors and also a good supplier for a low volume start-up for the stones and tees? Also, are Korean rhinestones the best stone to use? I will just be selling locally and no internet sales. Thanking you in advance for any input. :)
In my experience the most used size is ss10, then ss06, and then ss16. The most used color would be crystal (clear). Korean stones are very good, but in my opinion the best stones would be Swarovski. The Swarovski stones are very expensive, unless you access to a market that can appreciate their quality it would unlikely for you to recover your investment. Try the Korean low-lead stones, they are a very good stone. I usually get my stones from either Rhinestone Templates, or The Rhinestone World. Others have had good success with Shineart. Beyond that I don't know.

Hope this helps.

Dane

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.