T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Here is a link to the cams rhinestone machine by SWF, this machine is really cool it totally makes the rhinestone transfer, up to six different colors and sizes. The only thing you have to do is press it on the shirt. Hope this helps, it sounds like what you were looking for.

CAMS Automatic Rhinestone Setting Machine for Hotfix Rhinestone Motifs

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Hmmm I seen them at the last 2 shows I have gone to, I think they run around $10,000. Dont qoute me on that through haha :) But I think it is around that pricepoint.

As far as the UK, I know there are some distributors of dtg brand printers in the uk, My guess would be they might be able to help you, or at least know if they are available there.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Bob, I was mistaken on the price :) as I said above not to qoute me because I was not sure of the price, I just went back and read the thread where I had thought I had seen it, but even in that thread it was quoted as $20,000, and since Don commented the particular post on the thread, I thought it was accurate. However after checking other online sources I did see it is $42,000. How is the machine working? have you made some really cool stuff yet with it? how do you like it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.