T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hello Chris,

This is Bob McCormack in New Jersey. I recently purchased the CAMMS robotic rhinestone setting machine. Actually the installation and training starts tomorrow.

Whoever is telling you that this particular machine is $10,000.00 is 100% incorrect. Be prepared to spend in the neighborhood of $45,000.00 after all is said and done.

Do not buy it without training and warranty from a reputable company in the U.S. or you will regret the day you made that mistake.

Feel free to contact in a few days and I will let you know the in and outs.

Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi Guys,

Well we have started to create some deisigns-- fairly simple but the machine works great. As lifestar said just a few stones per 1,000 to reset.
I will try to upload some designs if I knew how. Can anyone tell me how to do it.

We are printing dtg shirts(KORNIT) then taking the art file into the rhinestone software and embellishing certain parts of the shirt with stones, unvelievable. This I will definetly try to post for all to see.

Bob

·
Registered
194 Posts
sorry for the blurry pics.

Also the last pic was done on our KORNIT PRINTER- pic is 13X17 then we laid a rhinestone skull on top , just for an unusual effect. I will post some really cool dtg printed shirts with rhinestones as an integeral part of the design tomorrow.

Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.