Decor/highland
• Decor 2 colour
• Decor 4 Colour
• Decor 6 Colour
Thanks in advance for any input.

· Registered
2,740 Posts
Hi Anthony,

Pricing will vary on all machines based on the compressor, air chiller and software selected. As well, the CAMS machines are distributed in different countries by different distributors. Where are you located?

If you are in North America - you can PM me for pricing on the CAMS machines.

Thanks

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seems as though there is too much cloak & dagger going on here....I think it would help prospective buyers to at least get ball park figures on this: I understand there is always room for negotiation dependent all sorts of prevailing criteria:

I'll take my own informed stab in the dark:

CAMS
• 1V-2P $12000 ?
• 1V-6P $19000 ?
• 4H-3P $55000 ?
Decor/highland
• Decor 2 colour $12000 ?
• Decor 4 Colour $20000 ?
• Decor 6 Colour $25000 ?

All the above excluding chiller/compressor etc....;)

· Registered
2,740 Posts
Nothing cloak & dagger about it at all Anthony. Number one - we are not allowed to discuss specific pricing as distributors on the forum. Number two - prices are set by the distributors in each country based on what it costs them to bring equipment into the country, what supplies & accessories they include and what level of support/training/warranty they choose to attach to the equipment - as all support/training/warranty is through the distributor not the manufacturer.

By the way, you are close on some and way off on others. ;)

· Registered
295 Posts
Seems as though there is too much cloak & dagger going on here....I think it would help prospective buyers to at least get ball park figures on this: I understand there is always room for negotiation dependent all sorts of prevailing criteria:

I'll take my own informed stab in the dark:

CAMS
• 1V-2P $12000 ?
• 1V-6P $19000 ?
• 4H-3P $55000 ?
Decor/highland
• Decor 2 colour $12000 ?
• Decor 4 Colour $20000 ?
• Decor 6 Colour $25000 ?

All the above excluding chiller/compressor etc....;)
Prices look really low to me on the Cams - Don't know about the Decor

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.