T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in finding a rhinestone heat transfer maker, preferably in the Southern California area. However, I will conduct business with anyone, as long as they are good. I have a small business, however, I am looking for someone who treat their small business orders as well as their larger orders. I do not want to be pushed to the back...Sorry, had a bad experience with this:mad:.
Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you:):):):).
Glynda

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Give CSTown a call. Caleb is in their CA office. I use them when I don't have the time to make my own transfers. They are quick, professional, do excellent quality work, and the prices are reasonable. 408-705-4409 or Seanna at [email protected].

Good luck.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Slick...last time I check with CSTown, I was told Caleb was no longer with them and that orders were coming from China

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Hmm, I guess it has been about a month since I actually spoke with Caleb. And, actually, you are right Charles, they didn't keep large quantities of stones on hand in CA, and all of the custom designs they did for me came from China. However, I just did an order with them and it only took 3 days for me to get it, so if they are still was pretty darn quick:).

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Charles, do you do rhinestone transfers? Just wondering since you are in CA.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
BobbieLee...yep I do a number of transfers and templates
Sandy ..the website for CStown is cstown Caleb is still listed as the contact in Sunnyvale..So I am not sure about his status. Their location in Sunnyvale is not a store front, but the living room of a residence on S. Mary Ave. I have puchased some bulk stones from then one time. Quality was okay

Overall my best recommendation for bulk stones is Welcome to Shine Art USA -

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Yep, Charles does make templates. He's the reason for my current "rhinestone addiction":D. Charles made me my first template about 2years ago and things haven't been the same since (thank goodness!!). Charles, that template is still going strong, and it is one of the favorites amongst my bridal customers.

Thanks a million times all over again, and I owe you one:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts