T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just looking for reviews on my site (GreekWings.com) and desings as I am slowly building my small T-shirt business.

Thanks,

Alex

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
looks good overall... I would remove the art behind the shirt pictures(make it a solid color)... cause it looks weird in between the pictures... hope that makes sense...?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dan,

I change that often, but I agree it'a a little distracting.....so will see what I can come up with.

Alex

·
Registered
220 Posts
The butterfly wings - it's the greek islands! Ingenius! :) Love it.

Alex, I think your website still needs a bit of tweaking in terms of neatening it up here and there, but overall I'd say it does what it's supposed to do. I really like your artwork though.

I read on your About page that you're practically broke (sorry to hear that ,dude).. You might want to submit your artwork to some of the t-shirt competitions out there, get your work recognised, get your name out there, and also for some quick cash.. ;-) Or you could check out 99designs.com, they pay commissions for creating artwork/logos etc. Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Why is the font different on your front page than on the other pages. It's a different font, different color, different everything. Personally, I think the font on the other pages is very difficult to read. It also might put some people off that your home page looks one way and the rest of your pages look another. It really looks like two different sites. I'd settle on one look and stick to it. People tend to buy from sites they trust and consistency of design is one way to make potential buyers feel comfortable.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hi, Alex - I like your designs ---

But Madusa is misspelled! Should be Medusa (I think Madusa is a truck, and there use to be a WWE (WWF) Diva with that name!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts