T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I've posted anything to this site. Since then I've added a few new designs and have been tweaking my site.

Take a minute to check out my site - www.tshirthub.com - and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
140 Posts
LOL...

This is so strange. I JUST came back from your site and was coming on here to find your username and tell you I liked your new designs.

"Obi Juan Kenobi"...classic. I think you have good quality ideas and designs overall. Definitely a favorite.

How have sales been going? Will you be offering actual product pictures of the shirt in the future. I personally wouldn't buy if I couldn't see how the product looks in real life. I'm a visual person and need to know the size and placement and what colour the tshirt really is etc. Other than that, all is good.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback - much appreciated. I do plan to take pictures of the shirts on models. I agree that this will increase the buyer's confidence in the product.

Glad you like the Obi Juan Kenobi - I just added that design this week along with Blimpin' Aint Easy and Hump Day. I've been open for business about 4 months now and sales are pretty good. Thanks again and definitely spread the word about our site!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well - I describe the t-shirts themselves but I don't disclose the manufacturer. It's Royal Apparel out of Philadelphia, PA - USA. Very similar to American Apparel but less expensive. We use silk-screening. I could include some additional info on the method of printing, that's a good idea.

What are your thoughts about our designs?

P.S. - I just sold my first shirt internationally this week to Australia, keep an eye out for someone wearing our "I Like Potatoes" design!!

Mike

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I will!

I like the site very much, and many of the shirts are excellent.

I'd certainly make it clear that the shirts are screenprinted. That's always a bonus, and you will lose sales from people who don't like transfers thinking they might be.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts