T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first of about 12-15 designs that I have printed for my website which will be opening soon. Please take a look and let me know what you think of the design. This was done simply with white on black shirt, one print no underbase.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I like it !!! I think you have success with it. I like the off center approach and think it would look cool if the design went around the side toward the back of the shirt. Good luck. .... JB

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I agree with JB on off centre designs going towards the side of the shirt. I have experimented with off centre designs that didn't do this and they never look quite right to me?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, thanks for all the replies. Point taken on the off center. It is meant to be off center but I think I still have to play with the exact placement. Not sure if it should be high on the shirt of low towards the bottom, and if it should wrap around the side a little.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I think if you're going to print if off-center it needs to be really off-center ... otherwise it looks like a mistake. Wrapping around the side would be cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts