T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Was wondering if any of you happen to know a good wholesaler based in the UK who supplies camo ringers/tees or reverse stiched t-shirts, (the ones with the inside out look). Any info would be much appreciated, in fact I'll bake you a cake.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi There,

I know BBLeisurewear in Derby sell reverse stitched shirts (http://www.bbleisurewear.co.uk)

I've had samples from there before, quality is first class and prices are very keen. Only problem I've found with them is trying to get a quote for bespoke and also trying to place a sizeable order, they simply never responded despite numerous requests. Maybe you'll find them different? I persevered because the shirts really are excellent but had to give up in the end.

Never seen camo shirts at any wholesalers yet I'm afraid.....only place I've seen them is at a local army surplus store where they had brand new, good quality shirts but not particularly cheap.

Hope this helps,
Justin

·
Registered
5 Posts
We're not based in the UK but we can ship there. We have "inside out" or reversed camo tees for women. I'm not sure if this helps you?

·
Registered
282 Posts
I know this is answer to an old post, but was trying to see if Camo style t-shirts were in or out. I guess different parts of the US and the world go through fashion trends at different times than New York (just my novice fashion trends observations).

So, I saw a lot of CAMO t-shirts at the alternativeapparel.com showroom in Los Angeles yesterday. As well as the "inside-out" t-shirts. Perhaps they can ship to UK? No mimimum.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Mmmm I want Cake! We are using reverse stitch from Alternative Apparel and while they are not in the UK, they will probably ship to you.
Do your customers pay the money if you offer them AA clothing? We are feeling the effect of the recession in UK and customers can no longer afford to pay expensive clothing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts