T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again:

I've designed a couple of dozen shirts in the vintage retro style. But Im not sure how to give the designs that washed out/aged/cracked "vintage" look. Can someone recommend how I can do this. I know Pshop and Illlustrator very well.

Thanks
RR

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I will give it a try.

I actually just purchased a set of filters called Machine Wash Filters which looked like they would do the job and more. only $40.

RR

·
Registered
23 Posts
Buddha,

I checked out screenprinters.net and the stressed look files that they have for download are a great free option. There are a lot of ways to play around with it. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
93 Posts
rring said:
Hi again:

I've designed a couple of dozen shirts in the vintage retro style. But Im not sure how to give the designs that washed out/aged/cracked "vintage" look. Can someone recommend how I can do this. I know Pshop and Illlustrator very well.

Thanks
RR

Hi
Computer Arts Magazine is giving away a cd which has a free photoshop filter called Machine Wash Wrench which is supposed to give a weather age or textured effect (Mister retros Machine Wash filter) www.misterretro.com haven't tried it but it sound like the sort of thing you're looking for,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts