T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
However, I will stay here and keep my AKA. NeoFather!!!!!!

Peter Choi Retires
Philadelphia May 31, 2018
All American Manufacturing & Supply
Peter Choi Retires From
All American Manufacturing & Supply
Peter’s Long Career Leaves

A Legacy For The Future

After 32 years of dedicated hard work, Peter Choi, founder and CEO of All American Manufacturing has announced his retirement effective today.
In retirement, Peter plans to sail around the world. He is also happy about having more time to improve his golf game and get his fishing game on.
Peter founded All American in Philadelphia, PA in 1986. The company expanded its footprint by adding another distribution center located in Los Angeles, CA in 2014. Combined, the companies employ 45 great hard working people.
Peter stated, “I am so thankful for my career at All American and for the chance to work with many dedicated people over the years. I will always cherish the memories and fun we shared.
I am blessed to enjoy good health. Now is the right time for me to make this transition and pass the torch to All American’s future leaders.”
I very much appreciate all the trust, support and friendships that I and All American have developed with my vendors and customers, you are all a great bunch of people.
All American will continue to operate its supply business as usual.

We all wish Peter well.

· Registered
8,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello NeoFamily!!!
Time passes so fast. It has been already 1.5yrs ago.
How's everyone? The forum seems quite.
Who is leading DTG now?
Epson? Brother? etc?
Any fun here? If not let's make some.:)
AA seems not to care much to NeoFamily.:(
I will try to help here.
Cheers to NeoFamily!! Beers are on me always.

· Registered
8,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think NeoFlex is still the Leader on DTG field. AA seems discontinued.(not sure). However, the Korean company WTS still sells successfully. Using P800 printer which is the same body as Epson DTG.
In the Asia region still the #1 sell. The main winning card is INK price and Poly printing.
Cheers to NeoFamily! Beers are on me always.

· Registered
167 Posts
I think NeoFlex is still the Leader on DTG field. AA seems discontinued.(not sure). However, the Korean company WTS still sells successfully. Using P800 printer which is the same body as Epson DTG.
In the Asia region still the #1 sell. The main winning card is INK price and Poly printing.
Cheers to NeoFamily! Beers are on me always.
Do you know if they (WTS company) sell and ship to US?
Also what is their contact information? Or website... I cant find them online.

As AA is not selling P800 based printers anymore.I spoke with them number of times.
For what I do I really need the long bed that I can print 3 garments at once.
And although new Epson is about 2.5 times faster - I would still prefer to have an additional Neoflex style 3 garment long bed printer instead as:
1) Epson ink is much more expensive (plus all filters etc)
2) heat press curing time is still the same, so printing faster with printer is not helping as I would need to wait exactly the same time for the heat-press.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.