T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
The big $150 diy dtg thread has gotten so big now, it is taking people hours to read it. As people keep repeatedly asking where to get more information, especially the plans and the videos, I am putting some of the links here, so people don't have to keep breaking into other threads.

Plans...... Made my own DTG Printer for $150

Videos.... DIY DTG Printer - Truveo ??????

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3iOuKzhUlQ&feature=related[/media]

Forum Section: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/diy-dtg/

Yahoo group.... homemade_dtg : Homemade_DTG Direct to Garment Printer

If you have other links to add to this list that will help people find the resources and supplies to build their own diy dtg, please feel free to contribute.

Thanks to Rodney for giving the DIY DTG its own category.... :)

:) Those that can - build, those that can't - buy. :)

·
Registered
840 Posts
it had been down for an age anyway, the plans are linked on the uber thread in here. If you do go for it i would recommend a epson 760 (a4 version of the a3 1160 i use) if you can find one, even a very old second hand one, just get a new printhead (£75 in the UK), you get the pump with that a4 printer, making it a very viable a4 dtg.

·
Registered
170 Posts
What can you print to?

By the way, had a call from another source that sells the brother and the first thing they told me is, everyone else uses a hacked epson as their engine.

So something must be right :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
What can you print to?

By the way, had a call from another source that sells the brother and the first thing they told me is, everyone else uses a hacked epson as their engine.

So something must be right :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
possible with epson 1200?

hi guys just wondering if this is possible to do with a epson 1200. got one the other day and started pulling it apart today (no rest for the wicked) and before i get lost in this can someone tell me if this is in vain?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi! We are planning next year to add dtg systems to our shop. I'm planning on experimenting with this homemade dtg printer as my stepping stone before buying a brand new one. Can I use this for printing on jackets?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.