T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I am trying to install the Resolute RIP software for my R-Jet 5. Every time i go to select the printer it tells me it cannot install the printer package and to try again. I have tried connecting via USB and Network and it still says the same. I have also tried changing the ports etc yet still the same problem.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hi there. I am trying to install the Resolute RIP software for my R-Jet 5. Every time i go to select the printer it tells me it cannot install the printer package and to try again. I have tried connecting via USB and Network and it still says the same. I have also tried changing the ports etc yet still the same problem.
Can't install printer package means installation doesn't see driver file. Do you install with online mode?

·
Registered
415 Posts
I accidentally sent the wrong a pm for you, my excuse for this.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hello Mike,

Is this new software or have you purchased second hand. It sounds like the software on the dongle could have something missing or corrupt.

Regards

Colin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts