T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Never used Continental myself, but I've heard very good things about them. Your habit of quoting yourself is very postmodern. Or post-modern. or postmodern. Depending on your school of thought.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Is it just me or does that photo look like it's of the model's back with his head twisted around 180 degrees? Also his neck fold matches the shirt fold. I'm creeped out.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Anyone printed on Continental clothing before? please show me some samples
...and back to the topic :)

You may want to contact continental clothing about getting some samples.

A picture probably wouldn't show you the quality of the garment as well as a sample in your hand.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Are samples worth getting to learn more about t-shirt quality rather then choosing them as a supplier? Like choosing AA to know what a 'quality brand' feels like.
Samples are worth getting to help YOU define YOUR definition of "Quality". Getting AmericanApparel may make you realize that YOU don't think AmericanApparel is a "quality brand". Your idea of a quality brand might be a Hanes Beefy Tee or a ProClub tall t-shirt

Samples help you sort out which style, weight, sizing works best for you and your specific market.

Most people will then choose the supplier based on which brand they like. Not too many people will outsource the garment creation if the blanks are already "ready made" in the exact quality they want.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Why do people choose brands if they like them though?
Not sure what you mean by that question? I never suggested that.

I just said not everyone will think americanapparel is a "quality brand". It's not a "universal truth" :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have used continental, the cuts are amazing especially the vintage sweats, almost every store in Brighton uses them!
email me and ill send you a link to my photobucket page and you can see what we have printed on em! Ink goes on very well and stays there!

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
What make do you usually use Rodney?
Depends on the design/shirt/purpose :)

Sometimes I use Hanes Beefy, sometimes Hanes Tagless. I'll probably start using M&O Knits for most of my stuff, but I've also used Jerzees Zt, American Apparel, Alternative Apparel, Bella, Jerico Sportswear, Anvil, Lee, Port and Company, etc.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I use Continental for most of my stuff.

I have found the quality of the fabric to be amazing and soft, and most of the people in high end stores i have shown my stuff to have noticed that the first thing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts