T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting. I am interested to work thermal printing on clothing, cups, caps and other. And I want to use my printer type HP PhotoSmart C Model 4683 all-in-one. I saw most shops use a printer and Epson printers, but these are different models and occurs by a blockage in the case of non-use of 2-3 days and many problems and I want to work as a secondary income Assistant salary job. So I thought of using a laser printer, what is your opinion? What are the best printer for Sirh Is HP or Canon or whether? Please help and thank you, dear

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Greeting. I am interested to work thermal printing on clothing, cups, caps and other. And I want to use my printer type HP PhotoSmart C Model 4683 all-in-one. I saw most shops use a printer and Epson printers, but these are different models and occurs by a blockage in the case of non-use of 2-3 days and many problems and I want to work as a secondary income Assistant salary job. So I thought of using a laser printer, what is your opinion? What are the best printer for Sirh Is HP or Canon or whether? Please help and thank you, dear

· Registered
2,107 Posts
The most important issue with the printer is having the right type of ink. Most all-in-ones do not have it from the factory. It's known as "pigment ink" which comes standard in most Epson printers which is why they're so popular with t-shirt makers. Other printers come with "dye based" ink which will bleed when washed. Pigment ink will not. Some Epsons come with black only pigmented while the other colors are dye. All colors must be pigmented for durability & washing. Also, blockage should not be an issue after 2-3 days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.