T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reputable site for Pro5 or similar quality products.

Hello,

I'm an everyday person residing in Flint, Michigan who happens to be without a wholesale permit/license. Looking to purchase Pro 5 short sleeve/long sleeve shirts or if necessary, something very close to it, preferably singles. I have no qualms with online purchasing but I am adamant on dealing with legit/recognized/trustworthy outlets. Wouldn't want my shipment to arrive only to realize I've received some relabeled Hanes Beefies.

I've emailed the rep for their company a little more than 24 hours ago, I'm not educated in the intricacies of business but I figured 24 hours was an adequate window to wait for a response. Admittedly, I could send a follow-up but I'm not too optimistic.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I've emailed the rep for their company a little more than 24 hours ago, I'm not educated in the intricacies of business but I figured 24 hours was an adequate window to wait for a response
Lots of things can happen to emails. It's a good idea not to assume that they aren't reputable or that they aren't going to respond.

You can try a phone call, which may get you a faster response. There are a LOT of reasons why a business may not be able to answer an email within 24 hours.

·
Registered
348 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts