T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey folks. This is Alper from Toronto. I am in the t-shirt business since 2017. Recently wanted to add a new tech called DTF to my business and searched around 15 companies + discussed with them over 2 months. At the end a company called AIIREY - AIFAR - Guangzhou Aiifar Electronics Co., Ltd. official name convinced me to buy from them buy their so called " best machine" .

If you are planning to buy DTF machine. I would like to warn all of you not to buy from them. They are OEM company of the DTF machine cases. They produce metal parts. But DTF is more than tons of useless metal.

I have lost over 12000 usd$ by doing business with them

· Registered
4,713 Posts
I'm still amazed how people purchase expensive, finicky equipment overseas, equipment they know sooner or later will require technician visits, and still buys from a company with no local support network.

I mean, who does that?
seems like an expensive risky adventure into the unknown

especially when there are canadian companies available (some even in t.o.)
rbdigital in toronna has the toyota dtf's and image creations in alberta has the galaxy dtf's

here is op's for sale listing, sounds like he clogged the printheads and the company probably said it was his own fault and would not replace it for free
you can use these for lower volume, but you have to be diligent on the ink shaking and line cleaning protocols

here is the company's website, this link will take you to op's machine (and where he got the first photo for his sale ad)

is it the company's fault, are they a bad company?
so far i would say no
even in op's for sale ad he says they have 1 year free replacement parts/online tech support and 3 year parts warranty, but nobody is going to cover misuse/abuse of a product under warranty

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Alper,
I made the same mistake and bought an eco solvent printer from this manufacturer. Who was your contact person?
(Luke) Xiao, Charles Peng or Kary Wu?
Name Alex. But I have been in touch with Kary Wu as well. The most tragic thing is that they have secretly cooperated with Ali Baba Trade Assurance agent and kicked me out without paying me any penny when I apply for dispute. Very sad. What I did it to leave them 1 star with all details of their harm to me with pictures and proofs of their lies. I suggest you try the same. There shouldn't be any body trust them anymore. I ll thumbs up if you leave a bad review. https://aiifar.en.alibaba.com/compa...normal_offer.6.47535b33nX2Bqg#reviewSubHeader here is my bad reviews. Please help me to thumbs up. They were wild, liars, money monsters. This is not business.

· Registered
4,713 Posts
Name Alex. But I have been in touch with Kary Wu as well. The most tragic thing is that they have secretly cooperated with Ali Baba Trade Assurance agent and kicked me out without paying me any penny when I apply for dispute. Very sad. What I did it to leave them 1 star with all details of their harm to me with pictures and proofs of their lies. I suggest you try the same. There shouldn't be any body trust them anymore. I ll thumbs up if you leave a bad review. https://aiifar.en.alibaba.com/compa...normal_offer.6.47535b33nX2Bqg#reviewSubHeader here is my bad reviews. Please help me to thumbs up. They were wild, liars, money monsters. This is not business.
why did you say this in your sales ad?
Everything works perfectly without issue.
how are you different from them?
that which your deride, you have become

once again, for a large outlay of cash for a technology still in its infancy, shop local with a proven company (in canada i listed some excellent local companies in my post above, but there are some reputable businesses in the usa as well)

· Registered
4,597 Posts
Hello Alper,
I made the same mistake and bought an eco solvent printer from this manufacturer. Who was your contact person?
(Luke) Xiao, Charles Peng or Kary Wu?
I'm not going to defend them, because I know these companies often promise things they cannot deliver.
Promises of service and after-sales support from a tiny company based on the other side of the globe should not be taken seriously.
They will of course say anything to make you buy, but that does not mean you should believe them.

These machines are not for everyone.
They are good for people able to adjust and service them.
If you cannot do this, you should buy your equipment from a local supplier, who will be able to offer some after-sales service and support.

· Registered
10 Posts
Hello Alper, the ratings are useless.
Look at the customers. It is always the same.
Australia L*****n 17.04.2022 from 20:15 - 20:26 total 9 entries.
USA D******h the same. Speedy Gonzales is slow against it.
And what all they bought - enormous!!! Fake????
Anyway, just check if your machine meets the certification for Canada for example CE, UL, UR etc. Do you have a machine number? Do you have a manual?
I am still calculating a few things and then I will get back to you.

· Registered
10 Posts
I'm not going to defend them, because I know these companies often promise things they cannot deliver.
Promises of service and after-sales support from a tiny company based on the other side of the globe should not be taken seriously.
They will of course say anything to make you buy, but that does not mean you should believe them.

These machines are not for everyone.
They are good for people able to adjust and service them.
If you cannot do this, you should buy your equipment from a local supplier, who will be able to offer some after-sales service and support.
Hello Bob,

I (we) have had the most bitter experience of my 30 years in business.

We wanted to buy the printer for testing.
My dealer for signmarking equipment, a service technician from Mimaki + Roland + Canon + Epson + HP etc. Printer and me. To build up a trade business in germany.
We knew that eventually there will be repairs. But this printer did not work from the beginning.
Then I found out the manufacturer - first the contact was funny then the disaster started. Charles Peng (aiifar technician) told me it was not my fault.
Then the boss Xiao contacted me and said "shut up" and he would like to m....
"treat my pathetic ***". Sorry this is too much even for me.
One minute later everything was deleted on WhatsApp. (But I was faster and have a copy on my iPhone).
I knew something like this would come after the dealer (Guangzhou INQI electronic) tried to trick us.

By the way, they use fake FOTEK SSR relays. I contacted Fotek Taiwan who confirmed the fake.

Sorry so much bullsh... we did not expect. Yes we were naive.

· Registered
4,597 Posts
By the way, they use fake FOTEK SSR relays. I contacted Fotek Taiwan who confirmed the fake.
Most, if not all small Chinese manufacturers use these unfortunately, and it's not just the brand that is fake.
These 15A relays are actually just 5A and will not last. You can buy them on eBay for around $3. They are all fake.
People have died because of silly things Chinese companies have done (ie the Chinese milk scandal).

I (we) have had the most bitter experience of my 30 years in business.
I use Chinese printers myself, so I know the situation.
Once you receive the printers, you are on your own. Don't expect any warranty or support.
Personally, I'm fine with that... but most people are not.

· Registered
10 Posts
As a Chinese supplier, I am very sorry to hear such information. Have you received some compensations?
Compensation???? Only sarcasm and insults.

Then only great silence. "This is not business"(Alper).

On the contrary, I had to buy new spare parts from them.
Now claims "Xiao", one time his name is Luke Xiao, then DJ. Xiao
now only Xiao that I am not a customer of Aiifar (Aiirey). I am amazed - I have invoices and payment receipts. How can this be. Then he claims he quit his job. What to believe? Selling fast seems to be popular in China. Support is also important - it could generate repeat business.

And good reviews are important for business - bad reviews (forum) rather counterproductive. But a lot of chinese dealers don't understand that - and I've talked to many. Believe me.

· Registered
4,597 Posts
now only Xiao that I am not a customer of Aiifar (Aiirey). I am amazed - I have invoices and payment receipts. How can this be. Then he claims he quit his job. What to believe?
Looks like they are swapping business names, therefore it is true...
a) you are not a customer of the newer company, and
b) the older company is now dissolved, and he's employed by the new company :whistle:

Ridiculous situation obviously, but these are disposable companies. They are not looking to establish a reputable brand.

· Registered
5 Posts

now only Xiao that I am not a customer of Aiifar (Aiirey). I am amazed - I have invoices and payment receipts. How can this be. Then he claims he quit his job. What to believe? Selling fast seems to be popular in China. Support is also important - it could generate repeat business.

And good reviews are important for business - bad reviews (forum) rather counterproductive. But a lot of chinese dealers don't understand that - and I've talked to many. Believe me.

situation is more complicated in china due to kpi many salers just try to sell any thing as you said .if not they get fired after 2-3 months
many buyers just can find providers from alibaba there are more trading company which without professioanl for the products and also don,t know good providers

who said we chinese man don.t know the good reviews are important for business ?? we are know it . someone just destroy it .

to find a good providers it.s not easy .

· Registered
10 Posts
Looks like they are swapping business names, therefore it is true...
a) you are not a customer of the newer company, and
b) the older company is now dissolved, and he's employed by the new company :whistle:

Ridiculous situation obviously, but these are disposable companies. They are not looking to establish a reputable brand.
no no, the company is the same.
Only a new company logo has been added.
They produce their own brand with their logo
and produce these machines also for China, Germany, Europe and USA which are distributed by other companies with their logo.
And this is what is interesting. I have received a photo from one of their customers. OMG, a container full of "new" broken scrap machines.
And I promise you - I will never buy from Alibaba again.
I am cured.

· Registered
10 Posts
situation is more complicated in china due to kpi many salers just try to sell any thing as you said .if not they get fired after 2-3 months
many buyers just can find providers from alibaba there are more trading company which without professioanl for the products and also don,t know good providers

who said we chinese man don.t know the good reviews are important for business ?? we are know it . someone just destroy it .

to find a good providers it.s not easy .
Hello, but the KIP can not become my problem. I have paid and received a defective machine. The answer from the dealer(Guangzhou Inqi Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd.) was " no warranty on epson print heads" I have to buy a new one. "everything else is meaningless to discuss" Then no more answer. After about 1000 tries, I suggested to start at zero.
They agreed immediately - that made me wonder.
Then "Jason" came as technical support - omg - they just wanted to screw us. The Mimaki technician was standing next to me.

All I can say right now is the problem was not the print head and everyone knew it dealer and manufacturer of the machine.

More information maybe later when the matter is clarified.

In any case, it is spreading far and wide - worldwide.

· Registered
4,597 Posts
KIP can not become my problem.
It is your problem when buying from China.
I know a company importing and selling power tools and small electrical appliances from China.
Faulty returns are around 15% and attempts to solve the issue from its source had no effect.
They now have a team of technicians cannibalizing these returns and can recover around 80%.

All I can say right now is the problem was not the print head and everyone knew it dealer and manufacturer of the machine.
Of course they knew it... or at least they suspected it. These printheads don't usually fail just like that.

To be fair, Epson does the same thing... "you need to buy a new printhead sir"... Normally when you are out of warranty though.
When in warranty, they may offer you one free replacement with a refurbished printhead.
Where do they find the refurbished ones? They simply recover the ones they replace, and of course the replacement may have much higher mileage than the original.

The same thing is happening with hard drives. I've sent a few for replacement in the past, and replacements are always refurbished units.
These are not to be trusted with important data, as they will not last and often fail before the end of the original warranty.
The only time I received a new hard drive, was when one failed 10 days from new, so I was eligible for a "return to base" warranty. The shop basically replaced it on the spot.

· Registered
10 Posts
It is your problem when buying from China.
I know a company importing and selling power tools and small electrical appliances from China.
Faulty returns are around 15% and attempts to solve the issue from its source had no effect.
They now have a team of technicians cannibalizing these returns and can recover around 80%.

Of course they knew it... or at least they suspected it. These printheads don't usually fail just like that.

To be fair, Epson does the same thing... "you need to buy a new printhead sir"... Normally when you are out of warranty though.
When in warranty, they may offer you one free replacement with a refurbished printhead.
Where do they find the refurbished ones? They simply recover the ones they replace, and of course the replacement may have much higher mileage than the original.

The same thing is happening with hard drives. I've sent a few for replacement in the past, and replacements are always refurbished units.
These are not to be trusted with important data, as they will not last and often fail before the end of the original warranty.
The only time I received a new hard drive, was when one failed 10 days from new, so I was eligible for a "return to base" warranty. The shop basically replaced it on the spot.
Just so you understand, the printer was new.
It weighs about 200 kg. So with the return not so easy. And the last rude answer gave me the rest. Then I was blocked. Problem solved. Lol . Chinese solved.
I promise you I will never do it again

1 - 20 of 21 Posts