T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See Title.

I replaced the power cord, plug, and switch in my dk20s because it was having some problems. Turned everything back on and the screen lit up. Cool!

Then it showed the little start up doodad and went blank. Not so cool.

It just sits there doing that repeatedly. If I press and hold, prg/tmp I can get the settings menu to show up, but it won't do anything else. Pretty certain my boss is gonna kill me over this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hmm...never experienced that one BUT I would suggest you contact GEO. KNIGHT, ask for Aaron Knight. He is an abyss of knowledge about their presses. If he is still taking client e-mails / calls (haven't had to contact him for a few years) he can definitely tell you the issue.

Your boss, shouldn't be too mad, I take it you were being proactive to fix an issue. Better than some employees this day and age that wouldn't know work ethic if it ran them over!

Jae

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, she wasn't too mad. Apparently it'd been having troubles for months before I started working here. My replacing the cords didn't do anything but exacerbate whatever problem the motherboard in that press is having. Luckily enough, we're a public store so we've got more than one press. We're going to do as suggested though and see about getting in contact with Aaron. My boss has spoken with Geo Knight before about this and that's why she had the cords delivered about six months ago.

I was honestly just worried about losing this job. I love it here. A whole lot of fun making things.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.