T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, that's probably the best route. Just looking for a quick solution as i'm leaving town in the morning. I think i may just keep wiping it.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
I was gonna say comb it up into a mohawk and hit it with the heat gun.

Washing a cat is always an exciting proposition. You usually look like you walked through a briar patch when you're done. Trouble is, if they get something on them like ink, they'll lick it off no matter how bad it is, so I guess you really had no choice. I'd think something like Simple Green would've gotten out what was left after wiping and brushing.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Future reference. we have a water based hand cleaner thats works great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, I actually did have to cut some of the hair off the top of her head! She's got an awesome Skullet now.

As for the water based hand cleaner, thanks so much for the heads-up on that. If anything I'll get it for myself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have NO idea how she got the ink on her head ... My guess is that she had a spazz out and managed to jump up/head-butt the wet screen i left from the night before. Here's a link to a pic of the situation ... keep in mind that it does NO JUSTICE to the actual situation. She had ink globbed on the back side of her ear and on the inside (freaking nightmare).

Lulu on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts