T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post on here so hi all! :)

I've been looking for a solution to my problem on these forums for the past couple of hours but can't seem to find it, google wasn't any help either.

Basically I have a photo of a car with trees and bushes in the background. I've removed the background in photoshop and now have the car on a transparent background which I would like to print and cut using my roland GX24. I created a "work path" in photoshop which according to the forums is a vector outline. I'd like now to import this image in to coreldraw x4 and cut around this vector outline.

I got the following link from a post on here, and on page 18 it gives instructions on how to do the above:

http://www.rolanddga.com/color/resources/pdf/Roland_Mystery_Book.pdf

The problem is it says I can copy and paste this "work path" in to coreldraw but it doesn't work. Can anybody put me out of my misery? or will I have to revert to scissors?? lol

Any help would be very much appreciated :)

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Reiss.. in a word you can't do what I think are trying to do.....the machine referred to in the link is $10-13k USD. The machine actually prints on the vinyl and then contour cuts... The GX 24 will not print AND cut...you can print an image on a special paper..or use a backing sheet and print on your own desktop printer and then use the GX24 to contour cut...to see how this works..see Josh Ellsworth video on You Tube..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts