T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I am planning to buy OKI Pro 8432 WT and a reseller in India told me about coated and uncoated materials. He was very unclear about it so I searched the internet whether Coated or Uncoated materials are used for White toner printers. But I could not find thing except difference between Coated and uncoated papers. The reseller was talking about coated and uncoated wood and mugs. Please help me find some answers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Limitation as to what exactly?
It's just a printer.
Limitation as in the prints from this printer can be transferred to only coated wood or uncoated wood. Is there any such limitation? Or the prints can be transferred to any material regardless of coat or uncoat?

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Limitation as in the prints from this printer can be transferred to only coated wood or uncoated wood. Is there any such limitation? Or the prints can be transferred to any material regardless of coat or uncoat?
That depends on the transfer you'll be using... The printer has nothing to do with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.