T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to start my line of shirts but i was wondering what would be the best route for me. I will have different styles of shirts ex. Jerzees T's, Anvil fashion T's, and probably bella shirts for girls. I want to order Plastisol transfers but all these shirts come from different origins. Do i have to put where they came from? I really don't want to order like 5 different tags.

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Jen is correct, Country of Origin is one of the required bits of info to be included on labels (RN Number, Fiber Content and Care Instructions are the others). The link Jen provided is the best resource to learn about relabeling. It's long, but worth reading if you are going to relabel your shirts.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info.. What i was going to do for the sizes was put them all down and circle or X the actual one with a marker of some sort.. I've seen it done before and it looks kind of artsy. What do you think? Appreciate the info

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I read the link you gave me and if I understand it right I can use my company name instead of an RN# as long as i put the care instructions and origin..Does that sound right?

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Technically, you are supposed to use your full corporate name instead of the RN Number, it can't just be your brand name or logo. The RN Number application takes about 2 minutes to submit online, they e-mail it to you within a day or two and it's free. And Fiber Content is required as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts