T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am relabeling polo shirts with my own tag inside and was wondering how others handle this. I am currently buying blank polo shirts with a tag of the manufacture inside and having to use a seam ripper to remove the tag and then have someone sew in the new one. WHat are my options? Getting a private label entails ordering massive amounts of polo shirts and I am not currently at that level. Thanks

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
In addition to screen printing directly on the inside of the polo like Dan suggested, you can also order plastisol transfers and heat press them as required. If you go this route, you may not need to open the seams for tag removal - some tags can be neatly cut off and remaining threads just pulled out.

·
Registered
522 Posts
We are a bay area company. We have no minimum order on our polo and could make them for you without labels so you could sew your own in. We could offer you wholesale pricing as well. [email protected]Vastrm.com

First of all welcome to the forum.. Vastrm.

Now that is interesting. I'm looking for a quality polo shirt.

I'll send you an email regarding wholeale pricing.

Just found your website.

·
Registered
4 Posts
These are all great ideas. Just be careful having something "heavy" printed directly on the shirt or heat pressed. I experimented with this too and sometimes it bothers the person wearing it. They'll definitely feel it on the back of their neck, especially on those hot, humid days.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.