T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
Thanks Twinge for defining the terms. It was just a thought about opaque transfer pressed over the label. I figure its probably so small it won't make a difference about the quality much. Otherwise there are the printable heat press vinyls out there. You may have to buy it by the roll or something. With a regular piment ink there may be washout issues though. Look around, the web surely has an answer. Two cents and good luck.

· Registered
99 Posts
I go to midwest renewable energy association fair every year. They give out shirts to all their members every year. In 02 the shirt had a logo and washing and everything printed on the back. below the collar. A heat TRANSFER that looked great. If you have a cap press, use it. Do with the mfgs label as you like. Leave it or loose it. I leave it and use the press on label as advertising. Did I mention the printed label is on the outside where everyone can see it. Just tone it down or they might complain about it. A good art label can even improve identity.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.