T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I am seeking a relabeling service in Brisbane. Essentially I would like existing labels removed and new labels put in. If anyone knows of such a service, I would love to hear from you.

I am a little concerned about whether this will effect the fabric around where the label was so if anyone has any experience with this (good or bad) it would be great if you could share your views.

Thank you

·
Registered
197 Posts
We just cut and sew our own and no problems with fabric after this is done. D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello

I am seeking a relabeling service in Brisbane. Essentially I would like existing labels removed and new labels put in. If anyone knows of such a service, I would love to hear from you.

I am a little concerned about whether this will effect the fabric around where the label was so if anyone has any experience with this (good or bad) it would be great if you could share your views.

Thank you
Maybe ask PSI screen printers, down on the Gold Coast. They might be able to steer you in the right direction if they can't do it inhouse...

·
Registered
582 Posts
Depending on who you are buying from and what quantity, some suppliers offer it as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I too am currently looking for a re-labelling service in Brisbane. Anyone have any luck finding places that supply this service??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey Guys,

Yeah its something that we can look after like Jake said.

We only usually do it if we are doing the printing though as it is something that there really isn't any margin on. It is more a convenience for our customers to get everything under the one roof.

Let me know if you need any help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts