T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
not just limited to vinyl. you can use this for anything that requires an "area" to be calculated. calculates hourly shop rate, calculates vinyl according to size, complexity, app tape, substrates, n so on. also has an invoice thats linked up to everything.

EXCEL 2007 ONLY

it SHOULD work just fine. i dont have plans on fixing anything unless somehting is seriously wrong. the sheet is autoprotected cuz there are alot of formulas. no password needed but any calculation made will reprotect the sheet. you can only enter data in certain cells.

please read the readme. it explains a lot.

im currently working on a workflow workbook and a possible revamp using access instead of excel.

it wouldnt let me attach the zip. file is too big? prolly cuz i dont have enough posts so heres a link.

vernsvinylgrafx.com

enjoy!
I would really love to have the excel pricing sheet you created but the link is not working. Can you please share again?

· Registered
1,191 Posts

· Registered
1,191 Posts
Thanks for sharing. This really is very helpful.
You're welcome. Yes once you calculate your cost per sq inch just memorize that number. That way it will only take you a few seconds to calculate how much any particular job will cost you. Keep a calculator with you at all times and you can strike up a conversation and quote a job anywhere on the spot. Nice easy way to get some easy orders sometimes.

· Registered
6 Posts
You're welcome. Yes once you calculate your cost per sq inch just memorize that number. That way it will only take you a few seconds to calculate how much any particular job will cost you. Keep a calculator with you at all times and you can strike up a conversation and quote a job anywhere on the spot. Nice easy way to get some easy orders sometimes.
Louie, this just made my life SOOOOO much easier! Thanks so much!:eek:
Can I get your email so that we can chat on a more personal level? Want to show you some of my designs etc i feel like I undercharge sometimes

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.