T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not just limited to vinyl. you can use this for anything that requires an "area" to be calculated. calculates hourly shop rate, calculates vinyl according to size, complexity, app tape, substrates, n so on. also has an invoice thats linked up to everything.

EXCEL 2007 ONLY

it SHOULD work just fine. i dont have plans on fixing anything unless somehting is seriously wrong. the sheet is autoprotected cuz there are alot of formulas. no password needed but any calculation made will reprotect the sheet. you can only enter data in certain cells.

please read the readme. it explains a lot.

im currently working on a workflow workbook and a possible revamp using access instead of excel.

it wouldnt let me attach the zip. file is too big? prolly cuz i dont have enough posts so heres a link.

http://vernsvinylgrafx.com/stuff/VinylCalculator.zip

enjoy!

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You need to enable macros. When you first open it up right above the cells theres a blue bar. It says something about security. You have to click the button that says options then enable macros

edit- i just clicked all the buttons n they all work fine on my end. i downloaded the one i uploaded so i was using what you were using.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.