T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

We've stumbled upon this forum while looking for tips on how to add registration marks in Illustrator. Found the answer, and figured, hey, why not join up!? There's probably a wealth of information here (tips & tricks) that we could use for making our next t-shirt!

We are a Drum n' Bass record label, which is a subgenre of Electronic Dance Music. Most appealing to club dj's and what you mainstream folk call "the rave crowd". Although if any of you guys / gals grew up with music such as rock n' roll, metal, punk, or other styles of music with a fast pace and high energy, you might just like Drum n' Bass / Dnb (it's why we do, hehe)

You can check us out if you'd like @ www.AmmunitionRecs.com or www.Myspace.Com/AmmunitionRecordings

Glad to be here! Hope to be able to work with some of you, and pick up a wealth of knowledge from you veterans as well, much respect!

- Ammunition Recs

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Welcome to the forums!
i used to listen to allot of DnB (LTJ Bukem, RoniSize, Goldie, AmonTobin.. lots of stuff off MovingShadow records) so i checked out your site. Good stuff! it's faster and more aggressive then the stuff i used to listen to but i'm liking it.. too speedy for me to work to right now tho :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Actually got into dnb by listening to alot of the artists you mention! Got to see LTJ Bukem here in Orlando about a year or so ago, was a great night, very dancy tunes :)

We're definitely not as "light" as those guys but that's the great thing about drum n' bass, it lends itself to so many outside influences, we just happen to really love that neurofunk and harder tech edge of it.

Thanks again for the welcome and the listen, much appreciated :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts