T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Rodney :)

Hope things are going good with you.

You know what? I was just looking at the printerlistings.com and seen that there is really getting to be a great network of printers and services on there. I was thinking it would be a really great idea to post a sticky at the top of the referrals section telling members about it, and letting them know of this great resource for finding a service. What do you think? I think it would be a perfect fit for that area.

If you want I could even write something up and sticky it there for you if you want :) I know a lot of times people are looking for services in a particular area, and it might save them some time if they were able to find a resource there, if they knew where it was :)

Let me know if you would like me to write something and sticky it there and I would be glad to do it :)

Thanks

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
If you want I could even write something up and sticky it there for you if you want :) I know a lot of times people are looking for services in a particular area, and it might save them some time if they were able to find a resource there, if they knew where it was :)

Let me know if you would like me to write something and sticky it there and I would be glad to do it :)
Sure, that would be cool! I finally added PrinterListings.com to the side bar navigation of the forums.

One thing that we really need more of at PrinterListings.com is *reviews* of the printers there.

What I'm finding is that people can see the different printers, but they don't know *which one* is trustworthy or does good work and which one to call. We'll probably be doing some type of promotion soon to encourage more reviews

1 - 2 of 2 Posts