T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
Reducing what i'm doing so want to run my cutter on my worktop and dismantle the stand to save space, am i likely to encounter any problems as regards earthing and static etc, or can i earth the body to my electric socket and run it as usual.
Decca.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, i replaced JK cutter last year, after many years sterling service, suspect fried board, have probably gone overboard with grounding now, but moving to a desk from the cutter stand i do want to make sure i dont repeat my earlier error !
Thanks for the reply 👍

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if there is carpet in the cutter room, you may want to place some of those plastic floor protectors where you mainly walk

it is shocking how much static you build up from carpets
Hi, thanks for the reply, there is carpet in the proposed cutting room, which is what was driving my thoughts. My workshop is a prefab garage and as ive not used it as much over the last 2 years I was thinking of moving the cutting to my home office, might be wiser to keep it in the workshop with my heat presses and screen printers. I will look into the plastic floor protectors today though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.