T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im using Forever transferRip software...Oki 711wt.. and editing photos in photoshop... in both programs my image is red .. then I go to print on the Neenah IC laser for darks ... I marry the 2 sheets ... but when I finish ... I peel apart an the red logo is orange... Can any1 please help ...TIA

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

· Registered
327 Posts
The device profiles in the Forever Rip are optimized for the Forever media. The ImageClip media has a different color of adhesive (different shade of white) and this could very well be the cause.
You can use the color correction panel and change the shade of your colors to try and compensate.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The device profiles in the Forever Rip are optimized for the Forever media. The ImageClip media has a different color of adhesive (different shade of white) and this could very well be the cause.
You can use the color correction panel and change the shade of your colors to try and compensate.
Thanks ... received my forever for darks low temp today .. wayyyyyyy better ... also any tips on loading the transparency paper ? I just loaded one paper in the multi purpose tray and I didn't wanna take it through the feed .... then it took the paper, and kind of went in at an angle. I have a 711wt

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.